In the event that you apply or enrol for a course with Resilience Coaching International, you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- visitors to our website;
- people who submit enquiries about our courses and products to us or enter their data into one of our forms; and
- our current students that are engaged on our Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Programmes
- our former students (alumni).
- Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is our Chief Operating Officer.
Please read the information below:
Information we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites. This includes information which you provide to us when making an enquiry about a course and information provided at the time of making an application to join a Programme through our Site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Details from correspondence if you contact us, as we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details obtained from surveys which we may ask you to complete that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information obtained from telephone calls to us, which may be recorded for training purposes.
We collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our Services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Websites or App.
We will collect and process your personal data when you register for a Service/create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication. When ordering products or services on the Websites or App, you may also be asked to provide a credit card number and other payment-related information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is required to use the Services (e.g. registering an account) and some is voluntary. If you do not provide data when needed for a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, to administer our Services, and to gather demographic information.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the operating system version, so we know the best version of the application to provide you. We do not ask you for, access, or track any location-based information from your device at any time while using our Services.
When you contact us for customer support, we may collect additional information to resolve your issue and to improve your customer service experience.
If you are in a school and you use a Resilience Coaching International service, you are responsible for obtaining consent from your parents/legal guardians to any of our Services, if you need to. A child using our Services will be able to participate in certain limited activities (such as taking online educational and informational courses).
Where we store DATA
How we use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- Administration purposes.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services. Your contact details may be forwarded to Institutions for marketing purposes of products that will benefit you. Resilience Coaching International may benefit from such referrals.
- To notify you of other services that may be of interest to you (see the ‘Marketing’ section for further information).
- To cross sell and refer to other services in line with the vision of Resilience Coaching International, but not offered by Resilience Coaching International or services offered by Resilience Coaching International.
- If you have applied for a course or are enrolled on a course with us:
- to process your application;
- to process payment of the course fees; and
- to carry out our legal obligations to report to third parties.
- We may share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission for products that we may deem beneficial for your overall personal well-being and financial prosperity.
Following the completion of a course with us, you will become part of our alumni network. As a result of this, we may use information held about you to:
- keep you informed about us and any events you are eligible to attend as an alumni student;
- carry out surveys regarding your time as a student enrolled on a course and to ascertain other information about you; and
- carry out our legal obligations to report to third parties such.
- You may change your personal data associated with your account on your “Profile” tab.
- If you would like to access the information that we have about your use of and access to Resilience Coaching International services, please request it through ‘contact us’. You can also ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held) by submitting a data request through Customer Support or by writing to us.
Access by you to your account is available through a password and/or unique username selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone, that you change your password often using a combination of letters and numbers, and that you ensure you use a secure web browser. We cannot be held accountable for activity that results from your own neglect to safeguard the secrecy of your password and username. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account after you are finished in order to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
Please notify us through ‘Contact Us’ as soon as possible if your username or password is compromised. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such information
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
- In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal data in our control may have been compromised, we will try to notify you. To the extent you have provided us with your email address, we may notify you by email and you agree to our use of email as a means of such notification.
How do you Contact Us with Questions
The terms and conditions contained herein as well as the terms contained on the Enrolment Form shall be the entire contract between you and no alteration and/or any verbal representation and/or variation or amendment will be of any force and effect unless such is reduced to in writing and hand signed by all parties hereto. Electronic communication such as email etc. shall not be construed as being written agreements between the parties and are specifically excluded as is electronic signatures as being valid for this purpose.
Marketing – Terms and Conditions
- Are issued at our sole discretion. Students do not have an automatic right to vouchers and same cannot be earned.
- Are non-transferrable, unless otherwise stated, and may not be exchanged for cash
- May not be used in conjunction with any other reward (promotional offer), voucher, giveaways or discount.
- Only one may be used per course. You may not accumulate or use vouchers on multiple courses.
- Cannot be used to pay an outstanding account
- Cannot be replaced if it has expired, AND ARE ONLY VALID FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS FROM DATE OF ISSUE
- We reserve the right to cancel a voucher at any time after it is issued.
Trademarks and Official Marks
All trademarks used and/or displayed on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks or official marks of Resilience Coaching International. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to grant any license to use any trademark or official mark without the express written permission of Resilience Coaching International.
All information on this site has been posted to provide direct access to information about the programs and services offered by Resilience Coaching International.
We only ask that:
- The resources not be altered.
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials.
- Resilience Coaching International is identified as the source of the materials.
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Resilience Coaching International.